INTERNATIONAL EMISSION CENTRE FOR DIGITAL CURRENCY
IECDC does not claim to be competing with the Central Bank Digital Currency at the level of the currency zone and the corresponding financial and banking systems. IECDC should complement them as a universal means of distributing communal funds internationally.
The unit of currency of the TRL digital currency is the SDR (Special Drawing Rights), which is an internationally recognized payment unit standard. SDR represents a package of the currencies used by the strongest economies in the world. This allows to:
• Carry out relatively stable operations from an accounting point of view thanks to the purchasing power of internationally recognised units
• Avoid debates around the issue of choosing the correct reserve currency or the proportion of the currency in the currency package
The Foundation has created the International Emission Centre for Digital Currency (IECDC) to complement Central Banks Digital Currency as a universal means of distributing communal funds internationally. The TRL digital currency uses the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) as its unit of currency, which represents a package of currencies used by the strongest economies in the world.
The TRL digital currency provides funding for global networks of independent researchers, independent research in 23 areas of study across five disciplines, and the eradication of problems uncovered by this researchers.
Rights and Security Issues. Summary.
Resources for joining the project:
– TRL Certificate: System registration
– How to create an account in the system
– Digital assets: CSDG for Members
– Our Team – Humanity: Members
– TRL Science
– TRL Pro Bono Translators
– Create a digital wallet. Guide
– Special Series certificate: HEI‘s
– Special Series certificate: NGO’s